Terms & Conditions
COINRUNNERS NFT is a collection of digital artworks, which are Non-Fungible Tokens (“NFTs”), running on the Ethereum network, created by a Lisa N Edwards & team of artists, developers and NFT collectors.
COINRUNNERS NFT reserve the exclusive rights to use official COINRUNNERS NFT logos, texts, and other content associated with this project, our website, Twitter and Discord channels for any future advertising or promotion purposes. This website is only an interface allowing participants to buy and/or exchange digital collectibles. Users are entirely responsible for the safety and management of their own private Ethereum wallets and validating all transactions and contracts generated by this website before approval. Furthermore, as the COINRUNNERS NFT smart contract runs on the Ethereum network, there is no ability to undo, reverse, or restore any transactions.
This website and its connected services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. By using this website, you are accepting sole responsibility for any and all transactions involving COINRUNNERS NFT digital collectibles. After connecting your Ethereum wallet, minting and purchasing the COINRUNNERS NFT:
- You Own the NFT
The initial product launch of COINRUNNERS NFT is 15,000 individual ERC-721 tokens (“COINRUNNERS NFT” or “NFTs”) with generative traits that correspond to pieces of art hosted on the InterPlanetary File System (“IPFS”) via Pinata.cloud. By connecting your Ethereum wallet and minting a COINRUNNERS using our smart contract, you gain full and complete ownership of your NFT. At no point may we seize, freeze, or otherwise modify the ownership of any COINRUNNERS.
- Personal Use
Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, we grant you a worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display the purchased Art, along with any extensions that you choose to create or use, solely for the following purposes:
- for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- as part of a marketplace that permits the purchase and sale of your COINRUNNERS / NFT. The marketplace must verify each COINRUNNERS owner’s rights using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. Once confirmed, the marketplace may display the Art for each COINRUNNERS. This ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art; or
- as part of a third-party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your COINRUNNERS, provided that the website/application verifies each COINRUNNERS owner’s rights using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. If verified, the third-party website can display the Art for the COINRUNNERS. This ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art. The third-party site must make sure that COINRUNNERS NFT are no longer visible once the owner of the COINRUNNERS leaves the website/application.
- Commercial Use
Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, we grant you an unlimited, worldwide license to use, copy, and display the purchased Art for the purpose of creating derivative works based upon the Art (“Commercial Use”). Examples of such Commercial Use would e.g. be the use of the Art to produce and sell merchandise products (T-Shirts etc.) displaying copies of the Art. For the sake of clarity, nothing in this Section will be deemed to restrict you from:
- owning or operating a (NFT) marketplace that permits the use and sale of COINRUNNERS NFT generally, provided that the marketplace verifies each COINRUNNERS owner’s rights, using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. This ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art;
- owning or operating a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of COINRUNNERS NFT generally, provided that the third party website or application verifies each COINRUNNERS owner’s rights using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. This will allow the third-party site to display the Art for COINRUNNERS NFT and ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art. Additionally, the third-party site must make sure that the Art is no longer visible once the owner of the Purchased COINRUNNERS leaves the website/application; or
- earning revenue from any of the foregoing.
Furthermore, nothing in these Terms & Conditions is meant to restrict a third-party website’s ability to build tools which track traits or sales.
- Limitations of Liability for Gas, Failed Transactions, Smart Contract Bugs
You agree to hold us harmless for any losses you may incur as a consequence of minting your NFT. These potential losses include any gas fees for failed transactions, any excessive gas fees charged due to website or smart contract bugs, and any loss of your NFT due to website or smart contract bugs.
- No Guarantees or Future Promises
You agree that your purchase of a COINRUNNERS from our initial project is all you are guaranteed to receive with your initial purchase. Any future potential airdops, community gatherings, or other benefits are ancillary to this purchase and not to be taken into consideration with your initial purchase. You agree that you are not relying on any future commitments by COINRUNNERS NFT in using this site and participating in our NFT launch.
- COINRUNNERS NFT are not intended as investments
We make absolutely no promise or guarantee that these NFTs will be worth anything. You understand that they have no inherent monetary value.
You are entirely responsible for any tax liability which may arise from minting or reselling your COINRUNNERS NFT.
- Class Action Waiver
You agree to waive any class action status, and any legal dispute around the COINRUNNERS NFT project which you may choose to bring can only be done on an individual basis.
- Age Implications
The COINRUNNERS NFT project is not targeted towards children. You agree that you are over the age of 18, or above the legal age of your jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
COINRUNNERS NFT will not collect any cookies, IP addresses, or user data in connection with your use of the website and app. This is subject to change. Additionally, you understand that the Ethereum blockchain network is a public blockchain and all your transaction history initiated through the website will be made public. You also understand that COINRUNNERS NFT may work with third-party apps that collect data, such as Discord or Collab.Land for COINRUNNERS Holder verifications or giveaways. However, if COINRUNNERS NFT aims to launch products (e.g. merch store) in the future, this will require us to collect and store user data. In that event, this provision is subject to change.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoinrunnersFilm or https://twitter.com/LisaNEdwards